Notify Message
Forums
Page 1
Search
ThreadsAuthorPostsViewsLast Post
Characters/RP

A persistent lore-troll on the LOTRO forum

​A kind of troll much more harmful than a swearing around teenie or one biting and kicking in the wilderness. That self proclaimed lore-guardian whose name I shall not utter --sacrilegious for me!-- about whom I warned Galadhloth in a private mess...
Small Kibi (Kibilturg) 4y
Kibi (Kibilturg)61459Small Kibi (Kibilturg) 4y
Characters/RP

Aglahil Urwendil

​Better put it here as well :)Not every strain of Westernesse blood went extinct in the realm of Cardolan; neither did every single body therewith went wandering into the wild.Aglahil… The meaning of the word is no more remembered, A forefather of...
Kibi (Kibilturg)3386Small Loth 4y
Characters/RP

The Mírdaniel Sisters

Long ago during the Second Age of this world, in the thriving settlement of Eregion, two elven sisters were born. Together with their parents, a minor jewelsmith of the Mirdain and a Sindar elf-maid of the Greenwood, they dwelt in peace while thei...
Small Loth 4y
Loth4435Small Kibi (Kibilturg) 4y
Characters/RP

Uncle Kibi

​Here's what he has to say about himself:Don't be silly, of course I'm not using my true Khuzdul name. That was known to a few a long time ago, and they are all past now.Barazbanâd they named Us collectively -Us, I say, now who are we? That, my fr...
Kibi (Kibilturg)2299Small Loth 4y
Page 1